Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Psilocybin, love and the meaning of life | Mary Cosimano | TEDxKC


Psilocybin, love and the meaning of life
Mary Cosimano




HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
Michael Pollan


A FRIEND of MINE


---A friend of mine highly recommends the book and the whole experience. She suggests reading the book and to make up your own mind as to how to proceed. The book itself was enjoyable and reminds me much of the Tim Leary and Richard Alpert (Ram Dass) LSD days of the 50’s and 60’s. I, myself, had experiences that resemble these in the 70’s. If nothing else, it gives one a perspective on life that is like no other. My friend agrees with me that it is easy to see how viable things that Mary Cosimano talks about in the above TEDtalk...are. I plan to write more on this at another time.





No comments: