Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
7. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
8. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
9. What do you want your tombstone to say?
10. What was one of your most defining moments in life?
Friday, September 8, 2017
ICE BREAKERs: 1 - 5
---One of the more difficult things that I find to do is to, sometimes, break the ice. I’m sure my own shyness plays right into it. I’ve done some research and found these questions to get things started at those times I can’t think of what to say. I notice that there is an open-ended quality to these questions that leaves plenty of room to expand and continue as one sees fit. Good luck with them if you try them. Remember that the purpose is to get to know someone and to learn more about his/her life!
This question always makes people smile and often leads to a humorous or poignant exchange about family, travel, holidays and traditions, hopes and dreams, and friendship. You learn a lot about someone when they share aspects of their childhood.