2. See things from ''Upside-down'' - David Farrell (consistent care speech). Everything geared for resident recovery through his/her increase in happiness which literature supports.
3. Trickle-down - Happiness Trickle FROM Resident NOT
Trickle TO Resident. (learn to make resident happy…all will benefit.)
4. When Resident Preferences are met…it increases
happiness of resident.
5. NEEDS + PREFERENCES
Needs] - Medical Needs Provided.
Preferences] - Things that make life worth living for resident. (Keep Realistic). Resident needs a couple/few key preferences met to increase happiness. (Objective is for patient to learn to provide these on his own.)
6. Resident Happiness INCREASES Recovery Rate
7. Rehabilitate People Properly - Increase Decision-Making Skills..
Applies to ALL Health Facilities. Hospitals, Clinics to Nursing Homes!