Friday, August 3, 2012

Vivian Imperiale to SFBOS:'One unintentional bruise, does not an unfit o...


.
---Technically, Vivian I., is my immediate boss. This piece is from a 2 minute public comment that she gave on an issue that is on the minds and hearts of the board of supervisors at present. When Vivian feels strongly about an issue she goes into action. I hope that Ross M., realizes how extremely fortunate he is to have Vivian on his side.

---Vivian runs the PREP program at LHH of which I am a part. She edits the newsletter (The INSIDER) that I write for and runs the General Store where I work. The Residents' in the PREP program respond very positively to Vivian. She is set to retire at the beginning of the New Year. We all wish her well with whatever endeavors she pursues. I have a feeling that her plans don't involve her becoming a couch potato. KUDOS Vivian.

No comments: