Friday, October 30, 2015

BBC-News Video - ''Pretty much a miracle''

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15114479
.
---For anyone who hasn't seen the video. Mark M., is no longer at the hospital. Congratulations to ALL who were part of his rehabilitation.
.
---Definitely a MUST SEE video. Good Luck to you...Mark (from the residents.)
.
---Thanks to ALL in the HELPING profession for coming through for so many of us in our hour of need and for the days following. I am very glad that you receive back the help that you give. It confirms my belief that we are ALL in this, together - when I witness this kind of thing first-hand, everyday. For anyone that has ever HELPED anyone at anytime. Kudos.

I watched this again in May, 2015...so I know it is still there. There is a commercial at the beginning and very able to be watched in 2015.

Here is a posting from 4 years ago. It highlights Laguna Honda Hospital

No comments: