Laguna Honda Hospital Resident

Laguna Honda Hospital Resident

Sunday, May 13, 2012

‘God’s Hotel’ By Dr. Victoria Sweet « Alice@97.3


‘God’s Hotel’ By Dr. Victoria Sweet « Alice@97.3
.

---A book about Laguna Honda Hospital that was written by my former doctor. I am working on reading the book but find it difficult due to my eyesight and movement disorder. Different people are reading it to me and I find we are discussing it as we are going along...but, this does become a slow process. Anyway, enjoy the radio podcast and formulate your own thoughts and add your opinion to the fray, if you feel so led.

---The quote by Florence Nightingale at the end of the interview says that it is important that everyone weigh in and declares that there is value to hearing the opinion of the different factions on the whole health care issue. There exists a very good chance that you or someone you know will be affected by this in someway.

No comments: